Re-Roofing is the process of installing a new roofing system in place of an existing roofing system.
Roofing system failures can be caused by a number of factors including:
Age, poor workmanship, unqualified installers, lack of winter proofing, defective materials, severe weather, ice damming, raccoons/squirrels and other forms of wild life, lack of proper ventilation, abuse and failure to maintain the roof via inspections.
Repair is a process where an existing roofing system has additions and adjustments made to it, such as caulking, re-roofing and repairing penetration, to fix leaks in the roofing system.
Maintenance involves the physical inspection of an existing roofing system to determine its current condition. By detecting areas of weakness and potential failure, the risk of water penetration can be greatly reduced, lowering if not preventing costly interior repairs. In some cases, repairs can be performed extending the current life of the roofing system. A roof inspection will also assist the home owner to develop a maintenance schedule and budget for future years to come - avoiding being hit with a large renovation expense without proper financial preparation.
This service provides a baseline examination of an existing roof's condition.
Re-Roofing Ontario: We're More Than Just Roofing.....
We also specialize in:
- Skylight Installations: We're a Velux Certified Installer
- Seamless Eavestrough/Gutters
- Continuous Fastening Systems with Leaf Guard Protection
- Gutter Clean Systems
- Aluminum Capping
- Aluminum Soffits & Fascia
- Siding (James Hardie, Maibec, etc)
Seamless Eavestroughs/Gutters means there are no joints to leak. Our gutters (5") are custom-made on the premises to fit your home, using the highest quality material.
- Seamless gutters provide a more uniform appearance
- With no seams, except at the corners, you can be sure that there will be no leaks
- We use heavy duty hidden hangers with climate coated self-sealing screwing installed no more than
24" apart, instead of nails and ferrules. Nails create a large hole in the face of the gutter system, as
well as the wood it is fastened to. As the wood dries out over time the wood shrinks and the nails fall
- With over 50 colors to choose from there is no need to repaint year after year
- Matching caulking, aluminum soffit, fascia, siding and windows are available to accent your home in
ways you never dreamed
- Aluminum doesn't rust like galvanized steel
- Aluminum is lighter than steel
We install T-Rex (by Alu-Rex) Continuous Fastening Systems; with built-in Leaf Guard on new installations of seamless gutters. Which by design, makes your gutters function properly in winter conditions as well.
Gutter Clean (by Alu-Rex) is the preferred Leaf Guard we like to install on pre-existing gutter systems.
Alu-Rex stands by the unparalleled effectiveness and quality of its patented products with a 25-year warranty on product performance and on the finish. As with all our aluminum installations, we warranty our workmanship to be free from defect for a period of 5 years.
Re-Roofing Ontario is an Alu-Rex Certified Installer
We not only promise to deliver exceptional results; we promise a pleasurable experience.